• Image 1: Address or Name Change/Lost/Stolen Permits
Are you looking to submit an Address/Name Change or a Lost/Stolen replacement?
  • Address change is required by state statute; you must submit an address change form with the agency that holds your permit 
  • Have you recently changed your name? You must submit a valid legal document identifying your new name, and the application will have you schedule an appointment to come in for new fingerprints 
  • Have you lost your permit? You can request a replacement permit for a $12 fee
  • Was your permit stolen? You must have a police report number to file a stolen replacement request
  • A valid email address is required for all applicants*

Ready to apply? Apply for a CHP now