About Us

When you have concerns about the conduct of a Larimer County Human services employee, we encourage you to speak directly to the person with whom you have an issue as our philosophy is to address concerns at the most immediate level possible.

If talking directly to the worker does not resolve the conflict, please contact the worker’s supervisor and allow them an opportunity to address your concerns.  

If you are not satisfied with the response provided by the supervisor, you can contact the Complaint Coordinator at 970-498-6311.  The Complaint Coordinator will take complaints regarding employee conduct, potential discrimination, HIPAA violations and Section 504 compliance.

If you have a complaint about a decision made on your case or other involvement with Human Services, please check first to see if there is an appeals process.  Most of our programs provide information on how to lodge an appeal on determination letters or notices.

Quick Links

Contact Us

For more information: